Monday, 31 May 2010

Where does the time go?

Too fast and too quickly that's for sure. I can't believe that it is almost a month since I last blogged but I've not had a lot of time to spare in between doing my shop, sorting Laura out, my normal day to day stuff (all my different female hats that I wear) and diy-ing as well.

Our diy is cracking on. The front room is almost done now. The walls are going to be sanded tomorrow ready for painting. Then we have to paint the skirtings and archetraves, fix them up, finish the radiator and hang it again and then do the floor. Oh yeah and move in!! LOL. Should be done by the time Aaron goes back to work on 9th June.

I've also been busy on a night time doing some knitting too. I've several lots of WIP (work in progress): a summer strappy top for Laura and a cute duck handbag again for Laura and could be rehashed for friends birthday gifts if it works out. I've got a project in mind for a cardi for me for the summer but haven't got started yet and I have just finished a bag - a huge tote bag perfect for the beach which will be photoed when dry. It was felted earlier today and is still damp.

I'm going to add some photos on here from the monthly card swap that I organise. Each participant makes a card to the given theme and posts by a particular date to their swap partner. We have been running for a couple of years now and the swappers make some really lovely cards. I shall put the photos on here gradually. If you want to join my card swap please email me and I will let you know when you can start.

No comments:

Post a Comment